Wai! Wai! Now that we're all pretty familiar with each other... Let's do some fun exercises! *giggles* It's not much, but it's just something for fun and, hopefully, take a break from the insanity we called NaNo. >V<
So, in the reply, please fill in the following~!
2. Word Count so far (you can use the NaNo progress meter at: http://www.feath.com/AFB/meter.php/
3. In 100 words or less, tell us about your story so far!
4. What's the most ridiculous/tragic/shocking thing that happened in your story so far? (in the story or during writing is all ok.)
5. What is your projectile word count by the end of this first week of torture?
6. Number of coffee/tea/chocolate/caffeinated drink consumed
7. How much weight you'll gain by the end of NaNo? (>V<)
8. How many characters do you plan to kill in the story?
9. If your character is sitting right across you, what would you say to him?
10.Get into your character now, any one of them, and say something to you, as the author.
I'll try to think up some exercises every now and then, and if you want to do it, feel free to start one too!! *heart*