Week 1 is Over!
Nov. 7th, 2004 @ 07:51 pm
Hey everyone! How're y'all doing? ^_^ Are any bishies getting laid yet? *snickers pervertly* Anybody dead (as in the story, of course!) >w<
This is the week 2 of NaNoWriMo! Sometimes NaNo-ers said that this week is the second week slump, and people started to get discouraged of their NaNo-ing. So! To prevent that so we can have more wonderfully written YAOI (that's the main point!) NaNo, let's do some exercises!! Short ones, of course, and to help each other further along the road!!
1. What's your Word Count?
2. What's your bishies' names? Seme? Uke?
3. Anybody get sex yet? (yes, non-con counts, since we're all perverts here >V<)
4. Anybody dead yet?
5. Tell EVERYBODY
on this community something encouraging.
6. Tell YOURSELF
Let the exercise begin~! *heart*
Inspiration: Bodyguard Soundtrack - Bodyguard Soundtrack - Queen of the Night
|Date:||November 8th, 2004 03:57 am (UTC)|| |
2. Seme - Hijiri Matsuei
Uke - Hieru Youko (shut up *evil glares*)
3. Yup~! Well.. I did say non-con counts so.. Hieru gets raped. >w< Repeatedly. WOOT! *runs away*
4. Yup!! 2 of them!! I was so happy when I killed off Hieru's birth parents last night. *lol*
5. You guys are just ABSOLUTELY amazing. All these great story that I want to read, and all the beautiful yaoiness ensuing all over the world. You cannot give up now, because we need more yaoi NaNo and we definitely need more yaoi stories. You guys ROCKS! *heart!*
6. Great job on finally reaching the 20k goal. ^^ I know you're sick, but write small still means you're writing. Keep on moving! And think of alllll the Gaians you're beating. *twisted* >v<
2. Too many couples and characters. X_x Yay for multiple pairings. As for seme or uke, all seems to have an equal share, hehehe.
3. I don't think anybody in my stories wants sex! X_x They really have cold personalities because they're war-ridden.
4. They're all going to be dead in the end...:D;
5. You can do it everybody, I love to read original yaoi/shounen-ai and your stories, they're very interesting! The only thing I want to see is more development. Otherwise let your little seme muse whip you good into writing gear! XD Good luck! *hugs everyone*
6. Sure, there's a lot school work which prove quite a hindrance (but very important obligations nonetheless) but I am amazed you have gone this far and broke your record from last year (6,000 words)! Lurve you! *hugs self*
1. 12141 *yay!*
2. Nicholas London and Dante Rossiel (there's no seme and uke in this pairing. n______n )
3. sigh.. nope. This story is actually about not getting any. (nah, not really, but close enough...)
4. Oh yes. I killed Nikky's boyfriend in the prologue! :P
5. Smut gives you so many words to boost up your wordcount! And I know you all like writing it! So there's no real reason to stop writing now!
6. I know I'm writing crap. But when has that ever stopped me? Never! So hang in there, there will be sex in some point. :D
|Date:||November 8th, 2004 07:02 am (UTC)|| |
1. My word count is something over 10,000...
2. My main bishies' names are Kensuke and Kaneko, who are switches. Axel and Xander are the American bishies and they count too even though they're villains.
3. Nobody's gotten sex yet. Kensuke has done some self-exploration. >_>
4. Nobody is dead! <3
5. When life hands you two bishies, write a yaoi scene with them. If stuck, write it again. And again. A whole ten chapters of the sex. <3 It will work for me when I get to it...perhaps. >>;
6. You can do it~ *patpats*
|Date:||November 9th, 2004 12:50 am (UTC)|| |
1. What's your Word Count? >.< 2,000. Switched works halfway through the week since I have to do a pseudo novel for one of my courses... figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.
2. What's your bishies' names? Seme? Uke? Actually a variety of pairs. Main pair is Elijah (a human) and Baal-zebub (Lord of the Flies). Also features Lucifer (aka Satan) and Israfel (Angel of the Trumpet), Raphael and Michael, Azazel (demon) and Asmodeus (Demon of Matrimonial Unhappiness), and a few others who haven't paired off yet.
3. Anybody get sex yet? Not as far as I've written but there will be plenty of sex.
4. Anybody dead yet? Well, excluding one, all of the main cast was never alive to begin with.
5. Tell EVERYBODY on this community something encouraging: No matter what, keep on writing.
6. Tell YOURSELF something encouraging: Slow and steady wins the race.
(I got sick with a nasty cold on the second day and I'm just now getting over it. ;_;)
2. Kamui's my sneaky little uke and Daika's his possessive seme. <3
3. Not yet but it's obvious that they do each other on a regular basis.
4. Actually, yes. XD;;; I started out with a death scene.
5. Even if you're unprepared, far behind, etc, just remember to write for yourself. It doesn't matter when you finish, only that you do. Try to overcome any obstacles thrown your way but remember to have fun with your story, too. :)
6. You've done pretty well considering how many problems you've had this past week. You have a good set of characters to play with. <3
1. 2,252 (I suck
2. Jacobe Lequella, Jaseus and a couple undertermined parts. . . no seme uke designation as of yet
3. Anybody get sex yet? chapter two was a rape scene. nothing good. just gross backstory (read and you'll see)
4. yep, chapter two again
5. I want to read every yaoi novel written here! no one is a bad writer, after all, we just have different ways of saying things! ^.^
6. this is one of the hardest things you've ever done. . . now do it!